- Good job on completing your prelims!
- Boyuan did a fantastic job on his defense and is now officially a PhD! The whole lab is extremely proud of you!
- Congrats to Drs. Lynch and Corey Neu, Ben Seelbinder, and Kaitlin McCreery on their book chapter ‘The Role of Mechanobiology in Cancer’, now In Press!
- Dr. Lynch is offering her ‘Mechanics of Cancer’ technical elective (MCEN 4228/5228) in Spring 2020. Spots available!
- Congrats to Samira for successfully defending her MS! Good luck on your PhD at UConn!
December 4, 2019
Lynch ME, Neu CP, Seelbinder B, McCreery K (2019). “The Role of Mechanobiology in Cancer.” In Mechanobiological Basis of Diseases. New York, NY: Elsevier. ISBN 9780128179321.
November 9, 2019
McBride-Gagyi SH and Lynch ME (2019). “Biomechanical Principles.” In Essential Biomechanics for Orthopedic Trauma: A Case Based Guide. ISBN 978-3-030-36989-7.
May 20, 2019
Falk CH, Liu B, Lynch ME (2019). “Bone Mechanics in Cancer.” In Encyclopedia of Bone Biology: Cancer and Bone. doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-12-801238-3.11256-5.